This blog includes entries that are related to the course I am currently taking at Cal State Los Angeles. The course is Concept Development and the professor is Jimmy Moss.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Thoughts on Final Class Session
So, today was a full house. I noticed a lot of people showed up to class which was cool. The professor then came in the room and handed out a magazine that was about sustainability in the design world. I was looking through it while in the class, and it was really interesting. The professor was reading off some of the cards we had turned in the first day of class and wrote what we thought we were going to learn on them. I don't remember what I wrote being that was 10 weeks ago, but Im sure what i wrote had not fully come true. After that, the professor asked the class what the positives and negatives were to the class. When it was my turn, I said that one positive thing I got out of the class was Game Day in which we all played board games. I had lots of fun that day and got to know more of the people in class as well. After everyone named the positive and negatives things within the time spent in class was, the professor talked a little more about his experience with this class and what he would do for future Art 220 classes. After that, the professor talked about the final project one last time and then excused us for the remaining time since we were pretty much done. Well, now onto finishing my final project and mandarins. Good luck everyone! See you monday. :) xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That magazine is pretty cool. I'm glad we got them. The + and - discussion was interesting. I liked what people had to say.
ReplyDelete