I sat in my chair and talked with fellow classmates and noticed that almost everyone was in the class but no professor. Usually the professor is in the class 5 minutes before it starts. One of my classmates joked around with me telling me that she got an email saying that the professor wasn't coming in, and I believed her but then realized it was just a joke. So, once the class filled up, 8AM rolled around and the professor was nowhere to be found. I usually bring a water bottle with me to school but I didn't have one with me and I was extremely thirsty, so I ran down to get one from the student store. And since I didn't have cash on me, I couldn't use the vending machine. When I came back, I heard people talking in the class and when I went in, one of my classmates told me that the professor wasn't coming and that we were discussing the final project. Dustin was standing in the front of the classroom and was writing things down that the class agreed upon for the dynamics of the project. This included the length of time which was between 3 and 5 minutes.
After the class finished discussing the final project which was about 30 minutes or so, we all turned in our creative brief homework and one of my classmates reminded us about the speaker event at 7pm for the next day. I have to say that although the professor wasn't there, the class did a great job at working together on the final project.
No comments:
Post a Comment