When class started the professor told us he was going to lecture for a while and asked us if we were comfortable where we were all sitting. We said yes but then he asked us if we had organized ourselves yet by height. Since we hadn't done that, the professor asked us to sit according to our height with the shortest people in the front and the tallest in the back. We all got up and knowing that I am really tall, I moved toward the back and noticed that I actually didn't have to look down at people since everyone else in the back was closer to my height. After we all figured out the order, we took our seats. It turns out that I am the second tallest person in the class. But just by a hair. *Pun intended*. Haha. It was pretty close but Nathan ended up being the tallest person in the class. The professor than asked us if we were confident that we were in order, and I thought we were but then he made each row stand up and it was a close call for several people that were not in the right order. I think the most difficult row was the middle row, since everyone in that row was the closest in height than the front and back row. For being purely based on height though, this task took the longest than the previous ones we have done in class. It was interesting though, and I also noticed that the front row was female only and the back row was almost males only with the exception of Lauren.
After this activity, the professor went over several creative briefs that were created by actual companies and firms. They obviously sounded very professional as the professor was reading them aloud, compared to the ones we were asked to do for homework. Prior to our homework assignment, I had never written one before in my life so it was nice to hear the professor read ones that actually were written by the pros. There was one in particular that the professor was reading to the class that was about the Winchester Mystery House. As he was reading the brief, it reminded me of the episode of Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. I remembered thinking how crazy the woman of the house was for living there but she had her reasons.
Toward the end of class, the professor asked us what the creative brief of our final project would be. Since we didn't have all the answers for him, he assigned us homework which is to do a creative brief for our final due on Wednesday.
P.S. I have no clue why the font size decided to go crazy toward the end, tried fixing it...
I thought it was funny how we all tried to weasel out of moving from where we sat lol. And it was futile. Second tallest! Nice I felt rather short today. Oh and interesting you noticed the male female thing, Lauren had heels, I wonder what difference it would make if we had our shoes off and our hair flat =]
ReplyDeleteI never would've guessed the Winchester creative brief. It's fun being short because you don't have to think much when it comes to shortest to tallest type situations lol. You are second tallest by a hair.
ReplyDeleteHi Margarita. Haha. You are so funny. I know, i bet the results would have been different for sure. You were in the front row? It was fun for sure.
ReplyDeleteI know Jackie. I didnt know either until he mentioned the house was continuously be added too with construction. Haha You were in the front right? Its so hard being tall sometimes, everyone notices you. :)