Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thoughts on Class Session May 25th

Today, the class was talking amongst one another while the professor was chatting with one of the students in class. I was talking with one classmate about what classes we were going to take in the Fall quarter and we both noticed that we have to take Art 308 so we were both excited about that. Its nice to take classes with people you get along with and can hang out. Then the professor wrote on the board the last few days of class and told us the breakdown of what time we had left in the class. Since its a holiday on monday, there is no class which leaves June 1st which is the last day of regular class and then our final during the following week. He took the next 10 minutes to talk about our final project and told us how important it is to finish it within a timely manner so that if any problems arise, we will have time to fix it. Then the professor asked us what we wanted to do since the class is ahead of schedule according to the calendar. He then told us we could spend time on our projects but we didn't have to be in the class to do it, so half the class left and I stuck around with Candy for a while.

Its kind of weird that its pretty much the end of the 9th week for me, minus tomorrow since I have one class, but its hard to say whether the quarter went really fast or it went really slow. I am glad though that its almost over. See everyone in a week from now. Don't come to school Monday! Haha.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to be in 308 for Fall. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of sad that the Spring Quarter is at a close. I am going to miss everyone! It is great thing to make friends in class and I have met a lot of amazing people this quarter. Although I won't be taking 308 this coming fall, I will be taking 313 letterform. So hopefully there will be some familiar faces in that class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! YAY! :) Well, I will see you there then Jackie. Woo hoo. Candy is taking the class too and lord knows there will be other people we know in there. Haha.

    Aww, sorry we wont have you in the class with us Julie. But I am sure we are going to have future classes together. I have to take 313 as well. See you all on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what 308 is (besides it being a class) but YEAH! I seriously hope we all remain close cuz it has been a LONG time since I have actually made "SCHOOL" friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, glad to hear that you will be in the class as well. See you there in the fall! :) Yes, I feel the same way about that but I am sure we will all stick together in the quarters to come. :)

    ReplyDelete